Star City Pride 2018 Headliners!
Floor is Lava - Saturday Night Headlining Band
We are proud to announce FLOOR IS LAVA as the Saturday Night headlining band for the 2018 Star City Pride Festival! Floor is Lava is a Lincoln-based dance-rock band who recently won the 2018 Stella Award for Best Musical Ensemble. Founding members Bob Spire, guitar, and drummer Sean Brandt, added the amazing Molly Sharp as lead vocalist, as well as Reggie Lilly on bass and Gregg Witfoth on guitar/vocals... keep reading on the main event page!
The 2018 Stella Awards results!
We are so proud to announce the winners of the 2018 Star City Pride Stella Awards. All nominees in all categories are winners in our eyes and we thank you all for your participation!
- Best Musical Ensemble – Floor is Lava
- Best Solo Vocal Performer – Ron Royer
- Best Non-Vocal Performer – Dan Huntley
- Best Drag King – Sir Extacy
- Best Drag Queen – Britney Knight
- Best Overall Entertainer – Sir Extacy
- Best Hair Professional – Moriya Martin
- Best Date Night Venue – Panic
- Best Community Outreach Program – Drag Queen Story Hour Nebraska
- Best Place to Create Community – Panic
- Best Workplace – Bryan Hospital
- Best Up & Coming Pioneer – C Balta
- Founders Award – Paul Pearson
2018 Mr & Miss Star City Pride Applications!
Looking to claim your first title?
Or do you want to show the world you still got it?
Come to The Alley to compete for title of 2018 Mr or Miss Star City Pride!
Become the next in a long line of respected titleholders, and represent your community!
Visit the 2018 Star City PRIDE Pageant page for more info! Here's your chance!
Say it with Pride!
Make a donation today! Every dollar helps Star City Pride continue to serve our community and bring you the best Pride event possible.
Benefits and other events help us raise awareness and generate crucial resources. Check out our events calendar!
Star City Pride was created to support the LGBTQIA community in Lincoln, NE. Every year in June, allies and members of our community come together to celebrate what Pride stands for and to raise awareness of equality in our city. This annual two day event is not possible without the generous support of our donors and advertisers.