Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
The Star City Pride Board would like to take a moment to thank all supporters of last weekend’s Pride Festival in Lincoln. The countless hours spent by the volunteers, committees and corporation members made Star City Pride 2018 an absolute success! To our entertainers, you captivated the crowds and took our breath away with every performance that hit the stage! Our sponsors and vendors stepped up when they heard the call and turned out physically and monetarily to support the LGBT community of Lincoln and all of Nebraska. To our patrons and pride-goers, we can’t thank you enough for your attendance at Pride and look forward to making each and every passing year bigger and better than the last. We were humbled to kick off the 2018 Pride Month, and were fortunate to loudly and proudly, SAY IT WITH PRIDE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Miss part of the 2018 Pride Festival?
View the 2018 Star City Pride Festival Headliners Here!
Congratulations to our new 2018 Mr & Miss Star City Pride!
Mr. Star City Pride 2018 - Honeysuckle!
Miss Star City Pride 2018 - Anastasia Shakers!
These two are a motivated pair and we can't wait to see what they'll do this coming year.
Congrats! You deserve it!
2018 Star City PRIDE Pageant
The 2018 Stella Awards results!
We are so proud to announce the winners of the 2018 Star City Pride Stella Awards. All nominees in all categories are winners in our eyes and we thank you all for your participation!
- Best Musical Ensemble – Floor is Lava
- Best Solo Vocal Performer – Ron Royer
- Best Non-Vocal Performer – Dan Huntley
- Best Drag King – Sir Extacy
- Best Drag Queen – Britney Knight
- Best Overall Entertainer – Sir Extacy
- Best Hair Professional – Moriya Martin
- Best Date Night Venue – Panic
- Best Community Outreach Program – Drag Queen Story Hour Nebraska
- Best Place to Create Community – Panic
- Best Workplace – Bryan Hospital
- Best Up & Coming Pioneer – C Balta
- Founders Award – Paul Pearson
Star City Pride was created to support the LGBTQIA community in Lincoln, NE. Every year in June, allies and members of our community come together to celebrate what Pride stands for and to raise awareness of equality in our city. This annual two day event is not possible without the generous support of our donors and advertisers.